Back to list
Rare 80's Hip Hop Sunglasses
|Color||302 - black / gold|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- West Germany CAZAL designer sunglasses from 1987
- authentic Cazal HipHop shades - a vintage must have!
- worn by Mike Reid in the movie "Snatch" from 2001
- and by John Goodman as 'Marshall' (in Hangover 3)
- terrific creation by famous CAri ZALloni (Mr. CAZAL)
- NOT the reproduction from 2010, but the old original
- unworn & made in W.GERMANY (true collector's item)
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds