Back to list
1990's Vanilla Ice Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||384 - aubergine black mottled / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- famous designer sunglasses by CAZAL from 1991
- worn by "Eurythmics", "Vanilla Ice" & many others
- also seen on Beyoncé K. (in private, NYC 2012)
- never worn (like all our vintage eyewear by Cazal)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but an authentic 90's rarity!
- orig. light-brown CAZAL lenses; 100% UV protection
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds