- remarkable BUGATTI vintage 90's designer eyeglasses
- unique frame coloring / pattern (check the pictures!)
- top quality & 1. class wearing comfort (spring hinges)
- unworn & with case (like all our rare vintage Bugattis)
- NO retro glasses, but a 25 years old Bugatti ORIGINAL
- frame can be glazed with optical lenses or sun lenses
Cartier S Brillants 0,20 ct
- round Cartier designer shades Deluxe; size 55°18
- model from the "S"-Series (market launch in 1988)
- with real DIAMONDS-decor on the temples (0,2 ct)
- original sun lenses with CARTIER logo (100% UV)
- unworn, NOS (hard to find in this condition, today)
- NO retro fashion, but a rare old Cartier-ORIGINAL
- rare vintage eyeglasses by Cari Zalloni (CAZAL)
- extravagant frame design from the late 1980's
- remarkable temples and coloring; truly vintage!
- new old stock (like all our 80's CAZAL eyewear)
- NO RETRO; but an old 'W.Germany' ORIGINAL!
- cracked demo lenses should be replaced! M size
- rare 80's designer eyeglasses by Cazal (W.Germany)
- crystal-clear plastic frame with terrific color accents
- characteristical for the old 1980's CAZAL 100series
- new old stock (like all our vintage Designer-Cazals)
- NO RETRO FASHION, but a true original from 1987!
- frame (medium size 57/13) can be glazed optionally
- lovely Cazal designer sunglasses from the 1980's
- absolutely unique piece by CAri ZALloni (CAZAL)
- ornamented frame & fancy temples - true vintage!
- unworn (like all our rare old CAZAL sunglasses)
- NO RETRO shades, but an original from app. 1986
- brown-gradient sun lenses for 100% UV protection
- eye-catching vintage Cazal designer sunglasses
- best quality from Passau, 1983 (West Germany)
- vintage sunnies by famous CAri ZALloni (CAZAL)
- never used (like all our rare W.Germany Cazals)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a 35 years old Original
- green-gray gradient sun lenses; 100% UV protect.
- fantastic Cazal design straight from the 80's
- fresh color combination from approx. 1988/89
- a rare 'old school' original; made in W.Germany
- never worn (like all our vintage Cazal glasses)
- NO RETRO EYEGLASSES, but truly VINTAGE!
- orig. DEMO lenses can be replaced optionally
- fancy CAZAL 80's designer glasses from W.Germany
- crystal clear plastic frame with 'patchwork' pattern
- really unique and pretty hard to find, in these days
- unworn (like all our vintage CAZAL 80's eyeglasses)
- NO retro eyewear; but an over 30 years old original!
- demo lenses should be replaced with optical lenses
- vintage CAZAL designer eyeglasses from app. 1992/93
- terrific, bright color composition (hard to find, today)
- official color name: salmon-turquoise floral / crystal
- never worn (like all of our rare vintage Cazal eyewear)
- NO RETRO EYEGLASSES, but a 25 years old ORIGINAL!
- the frame (large size 56/17) can be glazed optionally
- enchanting VINTAGE sunglasses from 1996 by CAZAL
- delightful metal ornamentation above the plastic frame
- the design looks even more spectacular with sun lenses
- CAZAL called the pattern: petrol-ruby multicolor / gold
- unworn, NOS (like all our rare VINTAGE Cazal eyewear)
- NO RETRO SUNGLASSES, but a 20 years old ORIGINAL!
- authentic old 80's WEST GERMANY vintage CAZAL
- part of the famous US HIP-HOP scene in the 1980's
- distinctive designer shades by CAri ZALoni = CAZAL
- typical 80's frame coloring & design: true eye-catcher
- unworn and with original Cazal case (collector's item)
- NO retro sunglasses but a 30 years old vintage original
- 145mm frame width = XXLarge size (oversized shades)
- famous MOVIE sunglasses by CAZAL from 1986
- worn by Johnny Quid in the movie 'RocknRolla'
- true rarity (almost impossible to locate, today)
- orig. 1980's designer sunglasses (West Germany)
- new old stock (like all our rare VINTAGE Cazals)
- NOT the re-issue from 2010; the old ORIGINAL!!
- 80's designer sunglasses by CAri ZALloni (Mr. CAZAL)
- distinctive 1980's coloring & 1st class craftsmanship
- made in Passau, Bavaria (1986), 'FRAME W.GERMANY'
- just a true eye-catcher - simply unique and glamorous
- new old stock (like all our rare vintage Cazal eyewear)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a 30 years old Cazal original
- 858: one of the most famous vintage models by Cazal
- distinctive asymmetrical frame design from app. 1987
- ultra-rare and almost impossible to obtain, worldwide
- colorful, extraordinary, precious; made in W.GERMANY
- unworn NOS; untouched condition (collector's item)
- NOT the reproduction from 2012; but the old ORIGINAL
- gorgeous Cazal vintage shades: straight from the 80's
- made around 1986 in Passau, Bavaria - West Germany
- wonderful creation by famous CAri ZALloni (CAZAL)
- worn by AMERIE ('Derek Blanks Promo Photoshoot')
- new old stock (like all our vintage eyewear by Cazal)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a rare 30 years old original
- 140mm frame width = XLarge size (oversized shades)
- crazy CAZAL designer sunglasses of the early 1990's
- extravagant lens mounting & spunky frame coloring
- flashy Haute Couture design; distinctive CAri ZALloni
- thus, a sought-after HIP-HOP sunglasses, worldwide
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Cazal 90's eyewear)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a 25 years old rarity, vertu!
- artistic Cazal designer sunglasses from 1989/90
- fancy lens shape and many lovely frame details
- rare designer piece by CAri ZALloni (Mr. CAZAL)
- new old stock (like all our vintage Cazal sunnies)
- NO RETRO fashion, but a rare old Cazal Original
- gray-gradient sun lenses for 100% UV protection
Ray Ban Wayfarer I
- vintage Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses 'made in USA'
- Bausch&Lomb quality lenses (100% UV-protection)
- famous movie sunglasss from the 80's; cult object!
- never worn (like all our old B&L RAY-BAN shades)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but an authentic old original
- orig. catalog name: W1088 Wayfarer Mosaic Turquois
St. Moritz 4410
- sensational St. Moritz vintage sunglasses of the 1990s
- designer shades: light tinted lenses; wearable at night
- 90's limited-lot production (every frame is numbered)
- gold-plated frame with costly pattern in turquois/blue
- unworn, NOS (like all our luxury St. Moritz sunglasses)
- NO retro fashion, but a vintage original (100% UV prot.)
- vintage Zollitsch designer sunglasses from the 1990's
- precious, oversized XXL frame for men (145mm width)
- heavenly design with turquoise / petrol frame pattern
- PROTOTYPE: this color never went into production!
- we've got this rarity straight from the original designer
- incredible, but this an individual item (one of a kind!)
- tangible, top notch quality (made in Germany), 100% UV
- unworn (like all our rare vintage ZOLLITSCH sunglasses)