Back to list
M1 Successor Modification
|Color||gold / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- M1/7 = successor / modification of the old Alpina M1
- was produced in the late 80's/early 90's in size 64/15
- with temple imprints instead of the frame engraving
- apart from that, similarly distinctive and legendary!
- unworn rarity (comes with a new hard case by Bvlgari)
- the imprints are missing on this pair (last production)
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more