Back to list
Diego Maradona Wood Glasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||gold / wood|
How do I find the right frame size?
- Cartier wood glasses, celebrity glasses, luxury frame
- worn by Diego A Maradona (football World Cup 1990)
- precious CARTIER eyeglass-frame; 22ct GOLD-plated
- made of African Bubinga Wood; small size 54°17, 130
- noble rarity in perfect unworn condition; pure luxury
- NO retro glasses; but 100% vintage Cartier ORIGINAL
- we DON'T accept a credit card payment for this model
Cartier, famous in the pure luxury segment, stands for sinfully expensive jewelry & accessories. The list of famous Cartier-sunglasses lovers is endless. Our collection of old vintage Cartier luxury eyewear includes, for example, the legendary 1983 Vendome Santos glasses as featured in a James Bond film and the exquisite Cartier wood frame glasses.Cartier
The jeweller of kings and the king of jewellers.Read the full story.