Back to list
Large Old 80's Pilots Shades
|Color||40 - gold-plated|
How do I find the right frame size?
- The BOEING Collection by Carrera from 1988/1989
- made by Carrera only for the BOEING pilots needs
- hybrid between functionality, quality and lifestyle
- LARGE size 62/14; gold-plated & with serial number
- new old stock (like all our BOEING aviator shades)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a precious old ORIGINAL!
In 1989, Boeing proudly advertised ‘Advanced Flight Tech Eyewear’, a slogan rightly doing justice to the quality of their ‘high-tech aviator’ sunglasses – none more so than the now legendary model 5701.Boeing
Boeing Pilots Sunglasses
The Boeing Collection combines high-tech, design and lifestyle equally.To the Boeing Story