Back to list
Original 80's Pilots Shades
|Color||41 - yellow gold / rhodium|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- The BOEING Collection by Carrera from 1988/1989
- best aviator styling & functional high-tech details
- integrated shock-absorbers and self-adjusting pads
- worn by Boeing pilots around the world in the 80's
- 2nd hand model in mint condition (vintage rarity)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a precious old ORIGINAL!
In 1989, Boeing proudly advertised ‘Advanced Flight Tech Eyewear’, a slogan rightly doing justice to the quality of their ‘high-tech aviator’ sunglasses – none more so than the now legendary model 5701.Boeing
Boeing Pilots Sunglasses
The Boeing Collection combines high-tech, design and lifestyle equally.To the Boeing Story