Back to list
Orange Gradient Luxury Shades
|Color||tortoise / gold-plated|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- precious Cartier designer shades of the 90s, size 52°19
- the beautiful name says it all: 'aube' = break of dawn
- high-end quality, 1st class comfort & timeless design
- new orange-gradient lenses (also wearable at twilight)
- 2nd hand, but in a mint condition + case by CHANEL!
- NO retro frame, but a 20 years old unicum; SMALL size
Cartier, famous in the pure luxury segment, stands for sinfully expensive jewelry & accessories. The list of famous Cartier-sunglasses lovers is endless. Our collection of old vintage Cartier luxury eyewear includes, for example, the legendary 1983 Vendome Santos glasses as featured in a James Bond film and the exquisite Cartier wood frame glasses.Cartier
The jeweller of kings and the king of jewellers.Read the full story.