Back to list
90's Luxury Men's Eyeglasses
|Color||gold-plated / silver|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- very elegant vintage designer eyeglasses by Bugatti
- ergonomic frame design (1st class wearing comfort)
- flexible spring hinges, made around 1995 in France
- Bugatti metal temples are shaped like a leaf spring
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Bugatti eyeglasses)
- NO RETRO specs, but a precious old original; vertu!
The French luxury brand "Bugatti" didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story