Back to list
True Aviator 80s Sunglasses
|Color||91 - gold-plated / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- real aviator sunglasses of the late 1980's by CARRERA
- from the legendary "The Boeing Collection", size 58°13
- 'small' size in the 80's = MEDIUM size, in these days
- fantastic top-quality (made for the Boeing pilots needs)
- limited-lot production from 1988/89 with serial number
- new old stock (like all our vintage BOEING by Carrera)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a rare authentic 80's Original!
In 1989, Boeing proudly advertised ‘Advanced Flight Tech Eyewear’, a slogan rightly doing justice to the quality of their ‘high-tech aviator’ sunglasses – none more so than the now legendary model 5701.Boeing
Boeing Pilots Sunglasses
The Boeing Collection combines high-tech, design and lifestyle equally.To the Boeing Story