Back to list
Rare 90's Gents Sunglasses
|Color||22 - gunmetal|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- 90's vintage PORSCHE Design by Carrera sunglasses
- 5621A = hybrid between model 5621 & model 5623
- model 5621 = 80's LARGE size (X-LARGE, these days)
- model 5623 = 80's SMALL size (MEDIUM size, today)
- model 5621A = 90's MEDIUM size (LARGE size, today)
- unworn rarity + orig. Porsche case (collector's item)
- NO RETRO SUNGLASSES, but a 30 years old original!
Porsche sunglasses are a real synonym of 80’s fashion. The models 5623 and 5621 are beyond comparison with regard to quality and the materials used and even 25 years later haven’t lost their merit.Porsche
Famous Yoko Ono shades
Vintage Porsche sunglasses stand for innovative designs and top-notch quality. Interchangeable lenses and folding frames made this brand popular.More about Porsche Design