Back to list
Miami Vice Sunglasses 80's
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- ultra-rare vintage shades by ALPINA from 1988/89
- Quattro: legendary designer frame; in size 62-12
- amazing quality and perfect fit (made in Germany)
- famous 'aviator sunglasses' in untouched condition
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a 35 years old RARITY!
- worn by Philip Michael Thomas: Ricardo „Rico“ Tubbs
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more