Back to list
Hand Samples One of a Kind
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- original Alpina prototype sunglasses from 1984
- "ACM" should stand for "Alpina Creation Metal"
- concept was rejected because too similar to MCM
- thus, this model never went into serial production
- a hand sample without any imprints and lettering
- also comes with two lapel pins with the ACM logo
- a piece of economic history; true collector's item!
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more