Back to list
90's Art Eyeglasses Futurism
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||02 - dark blue / black patterned|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- Casanova vintage glasses, FC-31, size 52/22, col. 02
- "FC" stands for 'Futurismo Collezione' = FUTURISM
- art of visualization of movement; Filippo T. Marinetti
- the attempt to represent the future experimentally
- the Centre Pompidou Paris is influenced by Futurism
- Casanova dedicated a series of glasses to futurism
- rare, unworn 90's art glasses for the "avant-garde" ;)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...