Back to list
90's Art Eyeglasses Futurism
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||02 - dark blue / black patterned|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- Casanova vintage glasses, FC-31, size 52/22, col. 02
- "FC" stands for 'Futurismo Collezione' = FUTURISM
- art of visualization of movement; Filippo T. Marinetti
- the attempt to represent the future experimentally
- the Centre Pompidou Paris is influenced by Futurism
- Casanova dedicated a series of glasses to futurism
- rare, unworn 90's art glasses for the "avant-garde" ;)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...
incl. VAT, excl. UPS shipping