Back to list
Neoplastic Art Eyeglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||03 - brown / black|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- oval Casanova eyeglasses, mod. RVC4, size 48/20, col. 03
- RVC 'RietVeld Collezione'; Rietveld was a Dutch architect
- he belonged to the artist association "De Stijl' 1917-1931
- Rietveld developed the Neoplastic Art with Piet Mondrian
- decomposition of all parts into geometric & colored forms
- e.g. "The red-blue chair" and "Werkbund" houses in Vienna
- Casanova dedicated the "RVC" series to Rietveld in the 90s
- a rare, unworn 'Avantgarde' ORIGINAL (similar to Bauhaus)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...