Back to list
Zig Zag Sunglasses 1990's
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||03 - brown / red-green patterned|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- Casanova sunglasses, mod. LC30, size 48/20, col. 03
- rare & interesting 90's vintage sunglasses from Italy
- model is often called zig-zag glasses / flash shades
- LC ="Liberty Collezione", which is Ital. "Art Nouveau"
- frame design according to art nouveau architecture
- unworn (like all our artistic vintage Casanova models)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...