Back to list
80's Men's Sunglasses Pilot
|Color||209 - marbled gray / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- 80's Cazal with light tinted gray-gradient lenses
- thus also wearable at night; versatile accessory
- unique design by Cari Zalloni - just 'old school'!
- a true alternative to the common Aviator-style
- authentic "W. Germany" frame (collector's item)
- 35 years old but unworn condition, M size 59/15
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds