Back to list
80's Men's Shades No Retro
|Color||10 - brown / gold|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- incredibly rare Carrera vintage sunglasses from 1986
- very sturdy frame by famous Optyl (1st class quality)
- men's shades (142mm frame width); new brown lenses
- orig. catalog name in the 80's was "model 5547 Safari"
- unworn (like all our RARE vintage Carrera sunglasses)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a rare 35 years old Original
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story
incl. VAT, excl. UPS shipping