Back to list
Old 80's Hip Hop Sunglasses
|Color||212 - crystal / black / gold|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary 80's Cazal vintage designer sunglasses
- men's model 629 in color 212 and size 57-17, 140
- massive frame by famous Mr. Cari Zalloni (CAZAL)
- integral part of the US hip hop scene in the 1980s
- new old stock (like all our West Germany CAZALS)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but the original from 1986!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds