Back to list
Ornate Women's Sunglasses 80's
|red / gold / black
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- glamorous Casanova glasses from around 1985
- orange-gradient lenses (also wearable at night)
- a true rarity and highlight for every collector!
- a precious museum piece, 24kt GOLD-PLATED
- unworn (like all our vintage Casanova sunnies)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a rare old ORIGINAL
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...