Back to list
80's West Germany Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||tortoise / gold|
extra largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- very rare vintage Alpina sunglasses from 1988
- model MC1, 2221101 in XL size 62-13, 135mm
- "MC" was the "Monte Carlo" collection by Alpina
- extremely high quality workmanship; gold-plated
- really still "handmade" in "West Germany", vertu!
- unworn (new old stock) with legendary Alpina case
- a real collector's item for true vintage connoisseurs
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more
incl. VAT, excl. UPS shipping