Back to list
80's Art Eyeglass-Frame
|Color||multicolored / gold|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- glamorous eyeglasses by CASANOVA from around 1985
- distinctive Venetian design in style of the 18th century
- with golden balls at the end of the "eyelash decoration"
- jokingly referred to as "fool's or sleepyhead" - FANCY!
- made for individualists and art lovers (true vintage!)
- NOS - unworn (like all our artistic vintage eyeglasses)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...