Back to list
West Germany 1980's Frame
|Color||200 - red / black / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- famous vintage Hip Hop scene glasses from 1987
- Cazal designer frame by CAri ZALloni (Mr. CAZAL)
- handmade in the eigthies (Passau, West Germany)
- unworn vintage rarity, size 59/12, with orig. case
- NO retro or reissue, but a 35 years old ORIGINAL!
- with orig. Cazal DEMO lenses, collector's glasses
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds