Back to list
80's HipHop Old School Frame
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||224 - crystal / gray / red / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- vintage 'Old School' Cazal eyeglass-frame from 1984
- at that time, inherent part of the US Hip-Hop scene
- massive design by style-icon Cari Zalloni (Mr. Cazal)
- new old stock (like all our rare vintage 1980's Cazals)
- NO RETRO EYEGLASSES, but a 35 years old unicum!
- orig. demo lenses should be replaced with prescriptions
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds