Back to list
Old M1 Sunglasses from 1981
|Color||dark blue-grey metallic|
How do I find the right frame size?
- ALPINA M1 shades from 1981 = 1st M1 generation
- true rarity with interesting blue-gray frame finish
- 1.generation = a bit higher than the M1's after 1985
- handmade (West Germany) frame: LARGE size 64-14
- unworn with blue sun lenses & with a Bvlgari case
- one of the most wanted vintage models; worldwide!
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more