Back to list
First 80's Generation Model
|Color||dark blue-grey metallic|
How do I find the right frame size?
- ultra rare model of the 1st M1 generation by Alpina
- rarity from 1981 in blue-gray with 24 silver screws
- 1.generation = a bit higher than the M1's after 1985
- handmade (West Germany) and in LARGE size 64-14
- unworn (with light blue sun lenses) & Bvlgari case
- one of the most wanted vintage models; worldwide!
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more