Back to list
Rare Vintage Shades No Retro
|Color||10 - brown / silver|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- incredibly rare Carrera vintage sunglasses from 1985
- very sturdy frame by famous Optyl (1st class quality)
- men's shades with brown-gradient lenses (100% UV)
- orig. catalog name in the 80's was "model 5557 Monza"
- unworn (like all our RARE vintage Carrera sunglasses)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a rare 35 years old Original
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story