Back to list
Rare XL 80's Pilots Shades
|Color||90 - black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- The BOEING Collection by Carrera from 1988/1989
- MOD. 5701 = the most famous model of this series
- made by Carrera only for the BOEING pilots needs
- hybrid between functionality, quality and lifestyle
- "large" 80's size (64/14) = an X-LARGE size, today
- new old stock (like all our BOEING aviator shades)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a precious old ORIGINAL!
In 1989, Boeing proudly advertised ‘Advanced Flight Tech Eyewear’, a slogan rightly doing justice to the quality of their ‘high-tech aviator’ sunglasses – none more so than the now legendary model 5701.Boeing
Boeing Pilots Sunglasses
The Boeing Collection combines high-tech, design and lifestyle equally.To the Boeing Story