Back to list
Polarized Sunglasses Aviator
|Color||11 - tortoise / black|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- vintage shades of the Carrera Collection from 1989/90
- Carrera means "RACE" and is the "eyewear philosophy"
- sporty and functional design as quality characteristic
- 2 sets of lenses: 1x green gradient, 1x brown ULTRA-POL
- unworn, NOS (like all our rare vintage 80's sunglasses)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but an authentic old ORIGINAL!
- Robert De Niro wore such a model in the movie "Casino"
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story