Back to list
Camouflage Aviator Shades 80s
|Color||21 - gray / crème / silver|
How do I find the right frame size?
- old 80's sports sunglasses by Carrera; true vintage
- original catalog name: model 5424 Sky, size 62/13
- combination of "Sport Performance" & aviator style
- functional shades and a stylish accessory likewise
- interesting frame pattern in a kind of "Camouflage"
- new old stock (as all our vintage Carrera sunglasses)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, a rare ORIGINAL from 1989!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story