Back to list
Round Steampunk Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- striking vintage Carrera SUNJET sunglasses of the 90s
- lightweight frame with extraordinary 'PINK' coloring
- called as 'steampunk sunglasses' or 'industrial design'
- unworn rarity (like all our vintage shades) from 1995
- NO RETRO; a unique model in great quality (100% UV)
- removable side shields and pink-mirrored sun lenses
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story