Back to list
One Of A Kind 6times Gradient
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||72 - silver / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage Porsche Design by Carrera shades from 1987
- the legendary classic with the interchangeable lenses
- sextuple colored: purple/blue/pink olive/green/yellow
- specifically made without the PD-logo, ONE OF A KIND
- comes with extra blue-gradient sun lenses & orig. case
- 2. hand model but in a mint condition (collector's item)
- NO RETRO SUNGLASSES, but a 30 years old UNICUM!
Porsche sunglasses are a real synonym of 80’s fashion. The models 5623 and 5621 are beyond comparison with regard to quality and the materials used and even 25 years later haven’t lost their merit.Porsche
Famous Yoko Ono shades
Vintage Porsche sunglasses stand for innovative designs and top-notch quality. Interchangeable lenses and folding frames made this brand popular.More about Porsche Design