Back to list
80's Vario Sports Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||40 - gold / dark brown|
How do I find the right frame size?
- brilliant vintage Carrera 80s sunglasses, size 56°15
- 'sporty' and 'classic' at the same time = CARRERA!
- variable temple length, due to Carrera Vario System
- Carrera lenses could be replaced with prescriptions
- unworn, NOS (like all our vintage sports sunglasses)
- NO RETRO fashion, but a rare old original from 1985
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story