Back to list
Tyga Hip Hop Vintage Shades
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||97/069 - gold / marbled gray|
How do I find the right frame size?
- old school vintage Hip Hop sunglasses by CAZAL
- a.o. worn by the rapper 'Tyga' (BET-Awards, 2011)
- square-edged design and best quality (handmade)
- never worn (like all our rare old HipHop-Cazals)
- NO retro frame, but an app. 25 years old original!
- 138mm width (130 temples) = rather MEDIUM size
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds