Back to list
90's Sportsglasses Steampunk
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||silver / black|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- striking vintage Carrera (sports) sunglasses of the 90's
- silver/black frame with Carrera ULTRASIGHT sun lenses
- called as 'steampunk sunglasses' or 'industrial design'
- unworn rarity (like all our vintage shades) from 1995
- NO RETRO; a unique model in great quality (100% UV)
- removable side shields (120mm width = a SMALL size!)
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story