Back to list
Noseguard Sunglasses 24kt
|Made for||Men and Women|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- interesting Casanova 'nose sunglasses' from app. 1985
- distinctive Venetian design in style of the 18th century
- design represents the exuberance of the Ven. carnival
- metal frame is shaped like a mysterious carnival mask
- meanwhile, a collector's item, worldwide (Gold Plated)
- NOS - unworn (like all our artistic vintage eyeglasses)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...