Back to list
80's Luxury Men's Sunglasses
|Color||gold / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage 80's men's sunglasses, large size 56/20
- the Bugatti CLASSIC par excellence, a legend!
- no tear drop, no aviator, but just Bugatti shape
- bridge is shaped like a leaf spring (gold-plated)
- a very noble unworn model (with orig. packing)
- NO RETRO sunglasses; but a costly 80's Original!
The French luxury brand "Bugatti" didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story