Back to list
Rare Collector's Sunglasses
How do I find the right frame size?
- 64745: extremely rare vintage sunglasses by Bugatti
- true rarity from the late 1970's (collector's glasses)
- spectacular frame with striking Bugatti leather logo
- never worn (like all our old 70's Bugatti sunglasses)
- NO retro, but a collector's item, belongs in a museum
- one of a kind: almost impossible to find, these days!
The French luxury brand didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story