Back to list
90s Panto Designer Sunglasses
|Color||gold / silver|
How do I find the right frame size?
- ultra rare Panto designer sunglasses in size 49/21
- the Panto frame design is rarely to see at Bugatti
- gold-plated / titanium frame with flexible hinges
- top-notch quality, made in France, around 1996/97
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Bugatti sunglasses)
- NO RETRO shades, but a precious old original; vertu!
- orange sun lenses can be replaced with optical lenses
The French luxury brand didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story