Back to list
Cari Zalloni Round Shades 90s
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||751 - caramel-shale marbled / gold / silver|
How do I find the right frame size?
- extraordinary CAZAL vintage sunglasses from 1990
- worn by the designer - Cari Zalloni (see the booklet)
- extroverted frame construction with unique coloring
- a true 90's masterpiece - just precious and distinctive
- unworn, NOS (like all our rare vintage Cazal glasses)
- NO RETRO EYEWEAR, but a 29 years old ORIGINAL!
- medium size 48-19 with gray sun lenses (100% UV)
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds