Back to list
Rare Oval Designer Sunglasses
|Color||421 - maize-pistachio-copper metallic|
How do I find the right frame size?
- rare, oval vintage sunglasses by CAZAL from 1992
- extraordinary, semi-rimless frame construction
- a true eye-catcher designed by Mr. CAri ZALloni
- high-grade craftsmanship (frame made in Germany)
- Cazal called the paintwork 'maize-pistachio-copper'
- new old stock (like all our old vintage CAZAL specs)
- NO RETRO SHADES, but a 25 years old ORIGINAL!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why became Cazal so famous?Read more about the backgrounds