Back to list
Fancy Vintage Reading Frame
|Color||gold / black / colorful spotted|
extra largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- glamorous Casanova eyeglass-frame from around 1985
- distinctive Venetian design in style of the 18th century
- at the time of the Italian writer Giacomo G. Casanova
- designed as extraordinary reading glasses, truly unique
- meanwhile, a sought-after collector's item, worldwide
- NOS - unworn (like all our artistic vintage eyeglasses)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...