Back to list
Carbon Fibre Vintage Frame
|Color||10 - coffee brown / gold|
- Carrera 5355 Carbon Fibre vintage 90's eyeglasses
- frame front is made of Carbon Fibre (lightweight)
- accordingly extremely comfortable to wear, TOP!
- classic aviator eyeglass-design with double bridge
- noble coloring / pattern in a kind of 'coffee brown'
- never worn; comes with a vintage pouch by Movado
- No RETRO, but a rare ORIGINAL from the early 90s
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story