Back to list
90's Optyl Eyeglasses Panto
|Color||13 - honey brown patterned|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage CARRERA panto eyeglasses from the 90's
- high-end Optyl material frame; made in Germany
- lightweight & thus accordingly pleasant to wear
- incredible OPTYL material does not seem to age!
- NO RETRO; an unworn original + Movado pouch
- the frame can be glazed with optical / sun lenses
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story