Back to list
Old School Hip Hop 1980's
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||297 - clear / pink / gray / gold|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary vintage Cazal sunglasses from the late 80's
- flashy frame pattern by designer Cari Zalloni (CAZAL)
- truly vintage (WEST GERMANY) and NO RETRO shades
- unworn (like all our rare vintage 80's eyewear by Cazal)
- today called as 'HipHop glasses' or 'old school glasses'
- frame (in L size 59/13) is made for optical (sun) lenses
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds