Back to list
Vintage 80's Aviator Sunglasses
|Color||65 - crystal / anthracite|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary aviator-shape interpreted by CAri ZALloni
- precious original from app. 1984 (Frame W.Germany)
- crystal frame coloring (typically 80's), true vintage!
- new old stock, NOS (like all our rare vintage Cazals)
- NO retro fashion, but a 30 years old original (unique)
- light brown gradient sun lenses; 100% UV protection
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds