Back to list
Old School Hip Hop Eyeglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||772 - red-brown-yellow transparent / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- true vintage Cazal designer eyeglass-frame from 1991
- at that time, the HIP-HOP eyeglasses par excellence
- temple design is identical to the legendary Cazal 958
- in these days, often called as 'OLD SCHOOL eyeglasses'
- quality & paintwork = distinctive CAri ZALloni; CAZAL
- unworn, NOS (like all our rare vintage Cazal eyewear)
- NO RETRO EYEGLASSES, but a 27 years old ORIGINAL
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why became Cazal so famous?Read more about the backgrounds