Back to list
90's Luxury Eyeglass-Frame
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||tiger red / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- distinctive Cartier luxury eyeglasses, size 54°18, 135
- timeless design from the late 90's with serial number
- noble coloring in 'Tigré roux' (Tiger red) and 22ct GP
- never worn (incl. orig. Cartier packing and paperwork)
- NO retro specs, but a rare old 90's original; true vintage
- the frame is made for optical (sun)lenses / prescriptions
Cartier, famous in the pure luxury segment, stands for sinfully expensive jewelry & accessories. The list of famous Cartier-sunglasses lovers is endless. Our collection of old vintage Cartier luxury eyewear includes, for example, the legendary 1983 Vendome Santos glasses as featured in a James Bond film and the exquisite Cartier wood frame glasses.Cartier
The jeweller of kings and the king of jewellers.Read the full story.