Back to list
Rare 80's Aviator Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||56 - dark turquoise / metallic|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage PORSCHE Design by Carrera shades from 1987
- the legendary classic with the interchangeable lenses
- one of the most wanted vintage models, WORLDWIDE!
- noble frame finish in a kind of 'dark turquois /metallic'
- with very rare interchangeable lenses in blue-gradient
- unworn rarity incl. orig. Porsche case; collector's item
- NO RETRO SUNGLASSES, but a 30 years old ORIGINAL!
Porsche sunglasses are a real synonym of 80’s fashion. The models 5623 and 5621 are beyond comparison with regard to quality and the materials used and even 25 years later haven’t lost their merit.Porsche
Famous Yoko Ono shades
Vintage Porsche sunglasses stand for innovative designs and top-notch quality. Interchangeable lenses and folding frames made this brand popular.More about Porsche Design