Back to list
Extraordinary Aviator Design
|Color||41 - ruby colored / gold|
- elegant Carrera designer sunglasses from the early 90's
- extraordinary modification of the classic 'aviator shape'
- flat metal frame appears more sportive & ergonomically
- X-Large sunglasses (145 width) with ruby-colored finish
- 2 sets of lenses (purple-gradient & light brown gradient)
- noble and rare (something different); unworn condition!
- NO RETRO SHADES, but a 25 years old ORIGINAL product
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story